Paolo Francone, the Italian-British founder of Francone Bespoke Taps, came to realise the difficulty in connecting artisan craftspeople with customers across the world. From his home in Northern Italy, in a region where handcrafted fittings provide work to many local people, He created Francone Bespoke Taps to provide exclusive taps and accessories from Italian artisans and selected brands.
Thanks to strong relationships with both local artisans, designers and creators, Paolo and his company can offer bespoke products and services to satisfy individual requirements, across both Commercial & Residential environments.
- Bespoke items in solid brass or stainless steel.
- Any finishes. Satin or polished brass, satin or brushed bronze, bushed or polished nickel, chrome, copper, oil rubbed bronze & more.
- We are happy to receive your designs.
- Bespoke wall mounted towel rail radiators.
- Hand-crafted wash basins from Italian artisans.
- Iron casting. Bespoke Architectural Casting & Fine Art Castings