Please follow these instructions to look after your products and preserve the warranty.
- We recommend that your products are immediately washed of any residue left by liquid soap, shampoo, shower gel or toothpaste after use.
- Be sure you dry the brass completely once you are finished cleaning, to prevent water spots and further damage.
- Do not use harsh cleaning agents containing caustics, abrasive, citrus acidic, bleach, vinegar, or alcohol ingredients.
- Do not use abrasive cloths, scouring pads etc. or the surface will become damaged.
- Do not locate the tapware and fittings in environments exposed to elements such salt spray and chlorine that can cause damage to decorative finishes.
- We recommend regular cleaning of aerators and shower heads a couple of times per year, to prevent the formation of limestone.
- Please ask your plumber to take care when handling the products.
For further details, please visit