RETURNS & EXCHANGE
We understand that your order may be different than expected after only seeing a photo or a sample, and we will do all that we can to ensure you are happy with your order.
– For Standard Products, you can cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason for all.
– For Bespoke Products, we are unable to offer any exchanges or refunds.
On any non-bespoke or made to order handmade products, within 14 days from receipt of delivery you can send back the Goods to one of the following addresses without delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of your order. You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the Goods.
- UK address Francesco BespokeTaps at The Old Vicarage, the Street. South Stoke RG8 0JS Reading
- EU address Paolo BespokeTaps at MBE Corso Roma 123/B 28021 Borgomanero (No) Italy
This is a distance contract which has the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) set out below. These Cancellation Rights, however, do not apply, to a contract for the following goods (with no others) in the following circumstances:
1. goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalized – Bespoke Products;
2. goods which have been damaged through your actions, negligence or abuse;
3. goods which are improperly maintained and/or cleaned incorrectly;
4. naturally occurring changes in goods due to aging
5. goods that show signs of attempted installation, whether or not in original packaging.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days after receipt of delivery of the Standard Products. All Made To Order items are non refundable or exchangeable. This is due to the costs incurred in the preparation of the products that begins once the order has been placed.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract by a clear statement setting out your decision by email. You can use the cancellation form in T&C, but it is not obligatory. In any event, you must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made, so you may decide to use the model cancellation form.
You can also electronically fill in and submit the model cancellation form or any other clear statement of the Customer’s decision to cancel the Contract on our website https://bespoketaps.com. If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation (e.g. by email) without delay.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Except as set out, if you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you in our workshop in Italy any Goods supplied. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.