TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions are the standard terms for the sale of goods by Francone Ltd. to consumers for domestic and private use. Please refer to Our specific Business Terms of Sale for businesses and non-consumers.
Your information and Data Protection
To use this website buy our products and use our services, we may ask you to provide details or information.
- Definitions and Interpretation
- In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
means any day of the year;
Means a third party delivery service we use to send the Goods to you;
means the goods which are to be supplied by Us to you as specified in your Order (and confirmed in Our Order Confirmation);
means a calendar month;
means your order for the Goods, made via Our Website, email or other means;
means Our acceptance and confirmation of your Order as described in Clause 3;
means information about the Goods, pricing, and your legal rights that We are required to provide under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013;
means the price payable for the Goods;
means a special offer price payable for the Goods;
(and in lower case) means Francone Ltd a party to this agreement.
(and in lower case) means customers and buyers a party to this agreement
- Each reference in these Terms and Conditions to “writing” and any similar expression includes electronic communications whether sent by email, text message, fax or other means.
Information About Us
- Francone Ltd (registered in England & Wales)
Company number 07784873,
Registered address: The White House, Mill Road, Goring, RG8 9DD
Trading address is at 24-26 East Street, East Vie Place, Reading, RG1 4AW, United Kingdom.
VAT number is GB122490637
- These Terms and Conditions govern the sale of goods by Us, via Our Website, by email or other means and form the basis of the Contract between Us and you. Before submitting your Order you should ensure that you have read these Terms and Conditions and the Pre-Contract Information carefully.
- Nothing provided by Us including, but not limited to, information provided on Our Website, given over the telephone, sales and marketing literature, price lists and other information constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your Order constitutes a contractual offer that We may, at our discretion, accept.
- A legally binding contract between Us and you will be created upon Our acceptance of your Order, indicated by Our Order Confirmation.
- You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform Us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order you have placed.
- No variation of the Contract can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by Us in writing.
- By placing an Order, you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of the Order Confirmation.
- We may decline to accept an Order from you for any reason. For example, if the Goods are not in stock or if there has been a pricing error.
Description and Specification of Goods
- We have made every reasonable effort to ensure that the Goods conform to illustrations, photographs and descriptions provided on Our Website, in Our sales and marketing literature and descriptions provided by Our salespeople. We cannot, however, guarantee that all descriptions, illustrations and/or photographs will be precisely accurate due to differences in the finish reproduction, etc.
- Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be discrepancies in the size and finish of the Goods supplied due to Goods being handmade and not machine made.
- If We find, or are made aware of, any typographical, clerical or other accidental errors or omissions in any verbal descriptions, sales and marketing literature, price lists or any other information We will make every reasonable effort to correct such errors or omissions as soon as is reasonably possible. If, as a result of any such error or omission, you have received the wrong Goods, you may return the Goods to Us. We will also refund you if you have paid too much due to an error.
- We reserve the right to make any changes in the specification of the Goods that may be required to conform to any applicable safety or other legal or regulatory requirements without notice.
- All Goods which appear on Our Website, in Our sales and marketing literature and in descriptions provided by Our salespeople are subject to availability.
- All Orders for Goods made by you via Our Website, per email or otherwise will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- In the case of the Goods being made or customised to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide to Us is accurate.
- Orders for Goods being made or customised to your special requirements cannot be changed or cancelled.
- If your items are not made to your specifications and are off the shelf, you may change your Order at any time before We dispatch the Goods by contacting Us.
- If your Order is changed, We will inform you of any change to the Price in writing.
- We may cancel your Order at any time before We dispatch the Goods in the following circumstances:
- The Goods are no longer in stock and We are unable to re-stock (if, for example, the Goods are discontinued); or
- An event outside of Our control takes place
- If We cancel your Order and you have already paid for the Goods, the payment will be refunded to you within 14 Calendar Days.
- We have the right to make changes to the Goods which are necessary, including but not limited to, comply with any applicable law or safety requirements. We will notify you of such changes if it effects your Order.
- Irrespective of whether the Order has been acknowledged by email or you have made payment, We reserve the right to make adjustments to the price payable in the event of any increase in suppliers’ prices, any increase in VAT or other taxes/duties and/or if due to an error or omission in the price stated on Our Website, in Our sales and marketing literature or in descriptions provided by Our salespeople. In the event that any adjustment to the price is made by us, we will give you the opportunity to cancel the order and will return any money already paid by you if you opt to cancel because of an adjustment made by us to the price.
Price and Payment
- The Price of the Goods will be that given by Us or shown in Our Website at the time of your Order.
- You agree to pay all costs and charges related to the Products and Services you have ordered which are shown on our website and agree to use the correct payment facilities and processes provided by our payment provider on our Site.
- If We offer a Special Price, the Special Price will be valid for the specified time or, if the Special Price is part of an advertised special offer, for the period shown in the advertisement and/or on Our Website. If the Special Price requires a promotion or voucher code and you are unable to provide a valid promotion or voucher code when making your Order, the Special Price will not be available to you. Orders placed during the validity period of a Special Price will be accepted at the Special Price even if We do not accept your Order until after the period has expired.
- Our Prices may change at any time but these changes will not affect any Orders that We have already accepted.
- We have made every reasonable effort to ensure that Our Prices, as shown on Our Website, in emails, pricelists or sales material are correct. Prices will be checked when We process your Order. If the correct Price of the Goods is lower than that shown, you will be charged the lower Price. If the correct Price of the Goods is higher than that shown, We will inform you and ask you how you wish to proceed.
- All Prices include VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between the date of your Order and the date of your payment, We will adjust the rate of VAT that you must pay. Changes in VAT will not affect any Prices where We have already received payment from you.
- Our Prices include the cost of delivery to addresses in the UK, EU and USA except when otherwise stated. For other locations the cost of your chosen delivery method will be added on to the final sum due. For further information please see https://bespoketaps.com/pages/orders-delivery
- All payments for Goods must be made in advance before We can dispatch the Goods to you.
- We accept the following methods of payment:
- Credit card;
- Bank transfer;
- Please note that delivery may not be possible to all locations.
- Please note that estimated delivery dates may vary according to the availability of Goods and your location. For further information regarding Our lead delivery times please see https://bespoketaps.com/pages/orders-delivery
- Delivery will be completed when you accept your item at the address you have given us
- If for any reason, the Courier is unable to deliver your item to your delivery address, they will leave a note telling you that the Goods have been returned to their distribution centre and that you need to contact them to arrange re-delivery.
- We may charge a reasonable price for storing and redelivering your item If you did not take delivery of the Goods at the delivery address you gave us which turns out to be your fault.
- You own the Goods when we have received payment in full for them.
- We are not responsible for late deliveries. Please do not start any installation work, book plumbers or other tradespersons until you have received all your items and thoroughly checked them for damage, faults or discrepancies.
- We are not liable for any direct or indirect damages or consequential damages due to late, delayed, or incorrect deliveries of items sent to you.
- You agree that we may make partial deliveries or deliveries by instalments in some cases. In this situation section 26 of the Consumer Rights Act 2015 applies.
- If you discover that the package or the item sent to you is damaged or there are missing items or parts you must report this to us within a reasonable time from when you receive and accept delivery, this should usually be within 5 working days. It is your responsibility to check the package and items as soon as practicably possible. If you do not let us know about any damage or missing parts within a reasonable time we reserve the right to charge you for the missing parts or items.
- You may need to pay import duties or other taxes for international orders which are not included in our Price. We are not responsible for such charges or taxes, therefore, we advise you to contact your local customs office for a customs estimate before placing an Order so you are not surprised by these charges when your Goods arrive.
Refunds and Cancellations
- Because you bought your item from a website you have the "right of withdrawal" or the right to cancel. It is also known as the "cooling-off period". It means that you can return an item at any time within 14 days without giving any reason.
- You can ask us for a refund at any time within this period.
- The withdrawal period will end after 14 days from the day you accepted or took possession of the item or items we sent to you.
- To return an item, you must tell us about your decision in a clear statement, you can do this by email.
- You must confirm your right of withdrawal before the 14-day period has ended.
- We will give you all the money back we received from you including the cost of the original delivery you paid for when you ordered the item.
- We will do this without unreasonable delay and no later than 14 days from the day you told us about your decision to cancel.
- You are responsible for paying the postage to return the item to us.
- The cost of return postage does not include next day delivery or any other service that is more expensive than our standard delivery price.
- We will pay your refund using the same method of payment you used for the original transaction. Or we will use a different payment method of your choice.
- You will not have to pay any fees as a result of getting a refund within the cooling off period.
- All returned Goods must be unused and show no signs of handling.
- All Items must be in an original, resalable condition.
- We may withhold your refund until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods.
- However, the above cooling off period does not apply if you have ordered items from us which have been made to your specification or bespoke. In this situation you will not be able you get a refund. Your rights regarding faulty goods under the consumer Rights Act 2015 are not affected.
- Please refer to the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 for further information on your cancellation rights.
- The above cooling off period does not apply to faulty Goods, Goods not of satisfactory quality or Goods which do not match their description on our website. In this situation, you can return the Product within 30 days to us where we will check if the above conditions apply to the Product. If we find that the Product is faulty, not of satisfactory quality or does not match the description we will offer to repair, replace or refund your payment depending on which is applicable. If we cannot find any problems with the Product it will be sent back to you.
- However, if the product is faulty or the above situations apply, you will not be expected to pay the cost of return postage. If you return an item which does not have a problem, you will be expected to pay for the return postage.
- We will be responsible for any foreseeable loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of Our breach of these Terms and Conditions or as a result of Our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of Our breach or negligence or if it is contemplated by you and Us when the Contract is created. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
- Under these Terms and Conditions We only supply Goods for domestic and private use by consumers. We make no warranty or representation that the Goods are fit for commercial, business or industrial use of any kind (including resale). We will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, interruption to business or for any loss of business opportunity.
- We make no warranty or representation that the Goods are compliant with the WRAS conformance mark. If you intend to use the Goods in the United Kingdom, you must yourself make sure that the Goods ordered are compliant with WRAS if required.
- Subject to Clause 10.3 We make no warranty or representation that the Goods are compliant with relevant measurements, classifications, authorisations, technical standards and requirements and/or regulations outside the United Kingdom. If you intend to use the Goods outside the United Kingdom, you must yourself make sure that the Goods ordered are compliant with your local regulations.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to limit or exclude Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit Your legal rights as a consumer. For more details of Your legal rights, please refer to Your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
Events Outside of Our Control (Force Majeure)
- We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing Our obligations where that failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond Our reasonable control. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, riots and other civil unrest, fire, explosion, flood, storms, earthquakes, subsidence, acts of terrorism (threatened or actual), acts of war (declared, undeclared, threatened, actual or preparations for war), epidemic or other natural disaster, or any other event that is beyond Our reasonable control.
- If any event described under this Clause 11 occurs that is likely to adversely affect Our performance of any of Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions:
- We will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible;
- Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions will be suspended and any time limits that We are bound by will be extended accordingly;
- We will inform you when the event outside of Our control is over and provide details of any new dates, times or availability of Goods as necessary;
- If the event outside of Our control continues for more than 30 Calendar Days We may cancel the Contract and inform you of the cancellation. Any refunds due to you as a result of that cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible;
- If an event outside of Our control occurs and delivery is delayed for more than 30 Calendar Days and you wish to cancel the Contract, you may do so. Any refunds due to you as a result of such cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible.
Communication and Contact Details
- If you wish to contact Us with general questions or for orders, payments and delivery, you may contact Us by telephone at +44(0)8081964800 or by email at email@example.com
- In certain circumstances you may wish to contact Us about specific issues:
For Goods delivered in the UK:
Francone Bespoke Taps, The Old Vicarage, the Stree, South Stoke, RG8 0JS, Reading, United Kingdom;
For Goods delivered in the EU and rest of the World:
Francone Bespoke Taps, MBE Corso Roma 123/B, 28021 Borgomanero (No), Italy;
Other Important Terms
- We may transfer (assign) Our obligations and rights under these Terms and Conditions (and under the Contract, as applicable) to a third party (this may happen, for example, if We sell Our business). If this occurs, you will be informed by Us in writing. Your rights under these Terms and Conditions will not be affected and Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions will be transferred to the third party who will remain bound by them.
- You may not transfer (assign) your obligations and rights under these Terms and Conditions (and under the Contract, as applicable) without Our express written permission.
- The Contract is between you and Us. It is not intended to benefit any other person or third party in any way and no such person or party will be entitled to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any court or other authority, that / those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions. The remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid and enforceable.
- No failure or delay by Us in exercising any of Our rights under these Terms and Conditions means that We have waived that right, and no waiver by Us of a breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions means that We will waive any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- You agree that any dispute or claim arising out of this agreement or in connection with its subject matter or formation, including non-contractual disputes or claims, will be governed and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales in English. You also agree that English courts have exclusive jurisdiction except for negotiation and mediation resolution which may be used as an option before court action if both parties agree.
Last updated: 12th July 2022