BTS40 Dual control concealed thermostatic shower with hand shower
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Free Shipping in UK, EU, USA & Canada
Delivery & Returns
UK Orders: Free Delivery in UK - Exceptions apply to items being delivered to non-UK mainland locations.
International Orders (Europe, USA & Canada)*. Free Delivery
International Orders*. Flat rate £190
*Additional shipping rate will apply to orders above £3,000.
For our non-bespoke products, delivery time is currently as per below.
Products in Unlacquered Brass are usually available from stock and have a lead time of about 2 weeks from the date of order. If not in stock, lead time for this finish is 4-6 weeks. This finish is our most popular and tend to be restocked on an on-going basis – please contact us for lead time details as required.
Products in any other finishes are typically made to order with a longer lead time of 8 to 10 weeks depending on the manufacturing process.
For our bespoke or made to order products, delivery time is currently between 8-10 weeks.
Please get in touch for further info.
- No liability whatsoever is accepted by us in respect of late deliveries. Please do not commence any installation work, book plumbers or other tradespersons until the Goods have been received and thoroughly checked for damage or discrepancies.
- As items are handcrafted, occasionally there may be an additional delay in delivering your goods. We do not accept order cancellations in these circumstances. We shall be entitled to make partial deliveries or deliveries by instalments. Each instalment shall be a separate agreement to which all the provisions of these conditions shall apply.
- For International Orders, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them. We advise contacting your local customs office before placing an order for a customs estimate so you are not surprised by these charges when your parcel arrives.
– For Standard Products, you can cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason for all.
– For Bespoke Products, we are unable to offer any exchanges or refunds.
For further details, please visit
A solid brass wall-mounted thermostatic shower with hand shower.The unusual BTS40 shower model comprises of a classic wall-mounted shower head which measures 15-20cm and adjusts in angled paired with a large thermostatic mixer. This houses a dual control handle set up, dictating the flow and temperature of water alongside a hand shower cradle and hand shower handle, all together in one solid brass back plate.
The back plate can be changed to an industrial-style design and the shower arm can be made in any length. You can also specify a mix of handle designs.
Please follow these instructions to look after your products and preserve the warranty.
- We recommend that your products are immediately washed of any residue left by liquid soap, shampoo, shower gel or toothpaste after use.
- Be sure you dry the brass completely once you are finished cleaning, to prevent water spots and further damage.
- Do not use harsh cleaning agents containing caustics, abrasive, citrus acidic, bleach, vinegar, or alcohol ingredients.
- Do not use abrasive cloths, scouring pads etc. or the surface will become damaged.
- Do not locate the tapware and fittings in environments exposed to elements such salt spray and chlorine that can cause damage to decorative finishes.
- We recommend regular cleaning of aerators and shower heads a couple of times per year, to prevent the formation of limestone.
- Please ask your plumber to take care when handling the products.
For further details, please visit
"I found it really hard to find brass sanitaryware that I loved and kept missing the vintage finds, so was thrilled to discover BespokeTaps who supplied these gorgeous taps."
"Some people spend their 30th birthday/push present money on fine jewellery or designer handbags. I buy taps but couldn’t resist this beauty from BespokeTaps all the way from Milan. It is unlacquered brass so sill age beautifully with a speckled/mottled patina and become more muted in colour."
"We are very pleased with this tap and the customer service, highly recommend!"
"Love how these brass taps are ageing beautifully"
"Can I just say thank you so so much for your fantastic customer service. The first time we ordered from you back in October you were so helpful. We are on a tight budget and I had to really think long and hard about spending most of our budget on taps and shower but I was so glad I did as they are stunning!"
"Imagine my disappointment when I realised our ceiling was too low for the shower! Being pregnant an emotional I did have a little cry! And within a couple of days you had arranged a special order replacement arch piece. Less than a week later it has arrived and I am delighted it feels like a weight has been lifted! My builder is still on site too so he can crack straight on with installing it tomorrow."
"I am so impressed and will continue recommending your company to anyone that will listen. Thanks for making this pregnant hormonal woman happy!"
"Beautiful quality products, thank you"
"Very impressed, good quality and beautiful taps, highly recommended"
"Delicious unlacquered brass bath filler. The brass is shiny and bright at the moment but will very soon darken and deepen with age. This was one of our biggest investments, but I think really makes the room. Turning it on every evening is a lovely little ritual."
"So pleased with these products! The quality and design are exquisite"
"We looked at so many brass taps and they were either ridiculously expensive or didn’t have the traditional bath taps I was so set on having so these @bespoketaps are perfect. Love them!"