BTS41 Concealed thermostatic shower single bespoke handle
Free Shipping in UK, EU & US
Wall mounted shower completed with classic concealed thermostatic mixer to set the temperature and on/off handle. Plate 170mm diameter with Hot and Cold engraved. Shower head 150 or 200mm diameter, with adjustable angle. If you need diverter and hand shower, please add BTA5 diverter and BTS23 hand shower. Please check the available finishes and confirm your option together with handle design when you place your order with us. Free UK Delivery & Returns
UK Orders: Free Delivery
International Orders (Europe & USA)*. Free Delivery
International Orders*. Flat rate £190
*Additional shipping rate will apply to orders above £3,000.
For our non-bespoke products, delivery time is currently as per below.
Products in Unlacquered Brass are usually available from stock and have a lead time of about 2 weeks from the date of order. If not in stock, lead time for this finish is 4-6 weeks. This finish is our most popular and tend to be restocked on an on-going basis – please contact us for lead time details as required.
Products in any other finishes are typically made to order with a longer lead time of 8 to 10 weeks depending on the manufacturing process.
For our bespoke or made to order products, delivery time is currently between 10-12 weeks.
Please get in touch for further info.
- No liability whatsoever is accepted by us in respect of late deliveries. Please do not commence any installation work, book plumbers or other tradespersons until the Goods have been received and thoroughly checked for damage or discrepancies.
- As items are handcrafted, occasionally there may be an additional delay in delivering your goods. We do not accept order cancellations in these circumstances. We shall be entitled to make partial deliveries or deliveries by instalments. Each instalment shall be a separate agreement to which all the provisions of these conditions shall apply.
- For International Orders, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them. We advise contacting your local customs office before placing an order for a customs estimate so you are not surprised by these charges when your parcel arrives.
– For Standard Products, you can cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason for all.
– For Bespoke Products, we are unable to offer any exchanges or refunds.
For further details, please visit
Please follow these instructions to look after your products and preserve the warranty.
- We recommend that your products are immediately washed of any residue left by liquid soap, shampoo, shower gel or toothpaste after use.
- Be sure you dry the brass completely once you are finished cleaning, to prevent water spots and further damage.
- Do not use harsh cleaning agents containing caustics, abrasive, citrus acidic, bleach, vinegar, or alcohol ingredients.
- Do not use abrasive cloths, scouring pads etc. or the surface will become damaged.
- Do not locate the tapware and fittings in environments exposed to elements such salt spray and chlorine that can cause damage to decorative finishes.
- We recommend regular cleaning of aerators and shower heads a couple of times per year, to prevent the formation of limestone.
- Please ask your plumber to take care when handling the products.
For further details, please visit